A bitter gin sour, with notes of vanilla, smoke and bright orange.
Flavour Profile: Bitter
- 1.5 oz Sheringham Seaside Gin
- 0.25 oz Blue Curacao
- 0.25 oz Luxardo Bitter Bianco
- 0.75 oz Ver Jus Blanc
- 3 dashes White Chocolate Tincture *
- Burnt Orange Paint**
Brush 1/3 of the outside of a coupe glass with burnt orange paint. Add all ingredients into a shaker tin, Shake, double strain, serve up in a chilled coupe glass with the burnt orange paint acting as the sweet component.
Garnish with burnt orange paint.
*White Chocolate Tincture:
• 10 oz Absolut Vanilla Vodka
• 5 oz melted cacao butter
• Add ingredients together
• Store in Freezer for 24 hours
• Strain through coffee filter
**Burnt Orange Paint:
• 10 oz orange juice (by volume)
• 300 g white sugar (by weight)
• 2 g xanthem gum
• 1.5 oz Islay Whisky
Add all ingredients into a blender reserving the xanthem gum powder for last, blend on low and slowly add the xanthem gum powder. Store in a food safe container, label and date.